My research interests mainly deal with Geometric Measure Theory and sub-Riemannian Geometry. Among the problems I worked are
- the regularity of sub-Riemannian geodesics
- the Sard problem for extremal curves
- minimal hypersurfaces in Heisenberg groups
- properties of submanifolds in sub-Riemannian Geometry
- Geometric Measure Theory, especially fine properties of BV functions and sets with finite perimeter.
All my papers and preprints are available on cvgmt. You can also find me on MathSciNet.
A list of
collaborators friends includes
E. Le Donne
G. P. Leonardi
M. Miranda Jr.
T. K. Nguyen
S. Nicolussi Golo
F. Serra Cassano
J. T. Tyson
Here is a collaborator that is not a friend: